On November 2nd, 2017, co-founder of Symbiotc EDA, Clifford Wolf, was invited by the Integrated Systems Laboratory of ETH Zürich to present his risc-v formal tools. The design team responsible for the series of Risc-V processors like PULP or Pulpino processor showed great interest in using the tools clifford Wolf is making available as open source.
- Prof. R. Brayton invited Clifford Wolf to U Berkeley to talk about Risc-V Formal Verification
- Clifford Wolf did present his Formal Verification toolbox at Stanford University
- Clifford Wolf gives invited talk at ETH Zürich
- Invited presentation about Risc-V Formal Verification given at Google
- Research agreement between TTTech and SymbioticEDA