Clifford Wolf gave the research teams of Prof. Robert K. Brayton and Prof. Sanjit A. Seshi an update on the ongoing integration of solvers into the formal verification tools written by Clifford Wolf. It is expected that the collaboration will lead to more realistic challenges at the annual solver competitions organized by Prof. Biere from Johannes Kepler University Linz.
- Prof. R. Brayton invited Clifford Wolf to U Berkeley to talk about Risc-V Formal Verification
- Clifford Wolf did present his Formal Verification toolbox at Stanford University
- Clifford Wolf gives invited talk at ETH Zürich
- Invited presentation about Risc-V Formal Verification given at Google
- Research agreement between TTTech and SymbioticEDA