Universities, schools, and companies offering EDA training can apply for a cost free SEET license for use in educational settings. SEET licenses can be used for in-class trainings. But they also allow generating licenses with credits for a certain amount of hours of use for students to use at home.

Who can get a SEET License?

Any organization that offers trainings is eligible to apply for the SEET license program.

How do I get a SEET License?

Simply write an e-mail to license@symbioticeda.com describing your use-case. We might even be able to provide you with additional training material that you can use.